This guitar is made of a very rear species of wood.
* Back and Sides Macacoba.
* Top Adirondack spruce
* Ebony finger board and bridge
* Pick guard ebony with mother of pearl and abalone inlay
* Grover tuners
* Mother of pearl logo on peg head
* Black ABS binding
* Herringbone periling on top
* Mother of pearl inlay / arrow head position dots
"ALL WOODS USED CREATING GORDON GUITARS ARE SOLID WOOD"
Description of The "MACACOBA" Guitar
Bills Comments on This Guitar
Click on Pictures to Enlarge
Thank You! For considering Gordon Guitar's