Description of The "ROSEWOOD" Guitar
"ALL WOODS USED CREATING GORDON GUITARS ARE SOLID WOOD"
* Rosewood back / sides.
* Sitka Spruce Top.
* Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge.
* Abalone Inlay logo "Gordon" on Peg Head.
* Abalone Squares and Diamonds on Fingerboard.
* Abalone Inlay of Initials on Peg Head.
* Abalone Purfling around Top.
* Grover Tuners.
* Dove Tail Neck Joint.
* Mahogany Neck.
This guitar was ordered as a gift. I was told that it was going to be for a woman so I suggested a smaller body. We decided to go ahead with pearl inlay for the cosmetic embellishments. We also decided to go with her initials inlayed in mother of pearl on the peg head.
Thank You! For considering Gordon Guitar's
Bills Comments on This Guitar
Click on Pictures to Enlarge