Click On Pictures To Enlarge
Description of The "BABY" Guitar
"ALL WOODS USED CREATING GORDON GUITARS ARE SOLID WOOD"
* Rosewood Back and Sides
* Spruce Sound Board
* Ebony Finger Board and Bridge
* Abalone Inlay, Snow Flake Diamonds and Squares
* Abalone Inlay, Island Scroll in Bridge
* Upper Bout 4 1/8, Lower Bout 4 7/8.
* 4" Sound Hole
* Inlay Abalone "Gordon" on Head Stock
* Gold Grover Tuning Machines
* Herringbone Inlay Purfling
* Herringbone Inlay around Sound Hole
* Herringbone Back Strip
* Ivriod Binding
Bills Comments on This Guitar
The client that purchased this guitar had played my prototype. He really liked the size of the guitar a long with the overall feel and sound it had to offer.
We talked about the design and what he would like as far as the cosmetics of the guitar. He was able to come to my shop and select the Rosewood along with the sound board we would be using. After we discussed all the details I went to work.
This guitar was a real pleasure build for him; I think he will enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed building it!
I am building two more of these guitars, one out of Babinga, and one out of Canary.
Please keep checking my website as they may become available for sale on the site.
Thank You! For considering Gordon Guitar's